Thursday, July 19, 2007

How This All Started

This whole idea started back in late June of 2007 when the student ministry at First Baptist Church of Orange Park decided to ask real, authentic, and vulnerable questions. I didn't want to just answer them in the normal setting that the youth were used to, so I decided to bring in some guys that I respect to help answer them. As a result David Tarkington, Josh Dryer, Mitch Landress, and me (Ryan Rouse) made up the answering panel. After talking with David about the details we decided it would be a good idea to bring in the rest of the church to listen in on the answers. This website is designed to provide more answers to more questions. In addition we will post the answers we presented on the orginal questions and answer night.
If you would like to add a question please e-mail it to ryan@opfirst.org and I'll forward it to the other three guys.